- Slice the Tilapia fillet lengthwise, marinate with ½ tsp of salt, ground pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside for a while.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, sauté onion, garlic, spring onion, and celery stalk.
- Add bay leaves, rosemary, thyme, and baby spinach, sauté until wilted.
- Add chicken broth, salt, granulated sugar, and seasoning powder. Stir gently.
- Cook over medium heat until it boils, then turn off the heat.
- Remove the bay leaves and puree the soup using a blender.
- Pour the soup back into the pot, cook over medium heat until it boils.
- Once it boils, reduce the heat. Add Tilapia, parmesan cheese, butter, and cooking cream.
- Stir gently and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
Spinach Cream Soup
- Regal Springs Indonesia Tilapia Fillet: 200 g
- Lemon: ¼ piece
- Ground pepper: ½ tsp
- Onion: 40 g
- Garlic: 10 g
- Spring onion: 15 g
- Celery stalk: 10 g
- Baby spinach: 300 g
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Granulated sugar: 1 tsp
- Seasoning powder: 1 tsp
- Bay leaves: 2 pieces
- Dried rosemary: 1 tsp
- Dried thyme: ½ tsp
- Olive oil: 5-6 tbsp
- Unsalted butter: 20 g
- Parmesan cheese: 10 g
- Chicken broth: 400 ml
- Cooking cream: 200 ml