Sunshine Tilapia Soup
- Regal Springs Tilapia Fillet: 200 g
- Soy sauce: ½ tbsp
- Fish sauce: 1 tbsp
- Onion oil: 3 tbsp
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Ground pepper: ½ tsp
- Granulated sugar: 1 tsp
- Seasoning powder/stock powder: 1 tsp
- Minced garlic: 2 cloves
- Sliced green onions: 20 g
- Egg whites: 30 g
- Cornstarch: 50 g
- Slices of white bread
- Sufficient frying oil
- Finely chop the Tilapia fillet and place it in a bowl.
- Add the following ingredients: soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, onion oil, minced garlic, seasoning powder, green onions, egg whites, and cornstarch. Mix all the ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
- Cut the slices of white bread into small squares and place them in a container.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture, shape it into a ball using two tablespoons.
- Place the Tilapia ball into a piece of bread, ensuring it is coated evenly. Repeat the process until all the mixture is used.
- Heat frying oil in a pan, then add the Tilapia balls. Fry them until golden brown.
- The Fried Tilapia Bread Balls are ready to be served according to your preference.