Tilapia Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
- Regal Springs Indonesia Tilapia Fillet: 100 g
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Olive oil: 1-2 tbsp
- Salt: as needed
- Pepper: as needed
For the Zoodles:
- Shallots: 7 cloves
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Red onion: 1 clove
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Zucchini: 1 piece
- Lemon zest: 2 tsp
- Cilantro/basil leaves: 1 handful
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
For the garnish:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Coarse chili powder
- Pat dry the Tilapia fillet with a kitchen towel. Then, season it with minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil, and grill the Tilapia fillet on the pan until both sides turn golden brown or cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, pour 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add zoodles (grated zucchini in noodle-like shape) and season with salt and desired seasoning. Sauté for approximately 4 minutes until the zoodles are tender.
- Then, add lemon zest, chopped cilantro/basil leaves, and lemon juice.
- Transfer the zoodles to a serving plate and place the Tilapia fillet on top of the zoodles. Garnish as desired and serve.